Last week I wrote a blog post to find a Chinese teacher, and within 2 days I had 5 good candidates. It seems this blog is an efficient way to find good people, and therefore I will give it another try.
For Spill Group Asia I am looking for an executive assistant. This is not a secretarial job, although some secretarial functions may be part of it, but a job for an ambitious university graduate with a few years experience. The candidate will assist me in the daily management of our casual gaming websites and of our game development teams.
– Support the CEO in daily operations
– Perform administrative, analytical, reporting, and translation tasks per the CEO’s instruction
– Facilitate communication between foreign and local shareholders, as well as among business partners and associates
– Coordinate cross-department cooperation and projects
– University degree with at least 3 years full-time working experience
– Fluent reading, written, and spoken Chinese and English
– Good understanding of the internet, both in China and outside China
– Pleasant, mature, and capable of multi-tasking
– Previous experience as assistant or executive secretary to western executives will be a plus
– No 9 to 5 mentality
Occasional travel may be required for this position. We offer a competitive salary package based on work experience. Location: Spill Group Asia office in Shanghai (Xujiahui, next to Jiaotong University). Interested or want more info? Send an email to hr (at) spillgroupasia (dot) com.