Spill Group Asia is a fast-growing online gaming company with headquarters in Shanghai. We run and build online gaming webportals in China, Malaysia, Singapore, India and Australia.
We are currently looking to expand our team with a junior programmer/web designer and a senior systems engineer/programmer for our office in Shanghai (Xujiahui). Details of the requirements for both positions:
Function description Designer/Junior Programmer
- Functional design of sites, games, cartoons, logo’s
- Making banner materials and promotional content
- Broad experience with Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Html
- Programming of applications for gamingwebsites with high trafficvolumes and dynamic web environments. Easily specified in per-project outline.
- Work on basis of schedules and deadlines
- Preparing work on basis of flowcharts
- Documenting work in English.
- Programming Skills needed: PHP/XML/HTML/MySQL/XSL/Object oriented programming.
- Competencies needed: Relative good writing in English, Flexible, Goal-oriented, a high drive to learn, responsible, deliver speed and quality.
Function description Senior System engineer/programmer
- Responsible for the structure of the server farm
- Giving guidelines to programmers regarding fine tuning to the Linux servers
- Engineering of server farm i.e. the ones in China
- Load balancing
- Committed to have the servers working 24*7
- Taking care for all internal systems and back-ups
- Broad experience with Unix/Linux, Apache, PHP and MySQL
- Competencies needed: Good writing and verbal skills in English, Flexible, Goal-oriented, a high drive to learn, responsible.
Because of frequent communication with Europe and other Asian countries, only candidates that have good English skills will be considered. Spill Group offers a very competitive package in a great working environment.
Interested in becoming part of our team? Please send an email to amanda (at) spillgroup dot com or contact her by phone at 1376 430 3884. More information about Spill Group can be found on our corporate weblog.